THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! THE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED NEXT WEEK.
Hi I’m Newton the SureFlap cat and I’d like to introduce you to my new friend, the SureFlap dog! He has been brought on the scene by my SureFlap pals for the impending launch of their new product, the SureFlap Microchip Pet Door, which will be suitable for large cats and small dogs! This new product will be available to UK customers in November and to customers outside of the UK in December.
If you’re a fan of the SureFlap Facebook Fan Page, you may have noticed the mischief this little dog has got up to over the last week! My terrier friend doesn’t have a name yet so my SureFlap human friends have decided to set up a contest to find the best name for him!
1st Prize – A commissioned pet portrait of your dog (or a friend’s dog or the dog that has inspired you) by artist John Payne. If you are the lucky winner, John will work closely with you to create a composition that meets your requirements. All you’ll need to do is send him a picture of your perfect pooch! PLUS a FURminator, a selection of 8 in 1 dog treats, a magnetic Newton toy and a Newton mug will be included in this great prize package!
5 x Runner-up Prizes – A selection of 8 in 1 dog treats, a magnetic Newton toy and a Newton mug! Runner up prizes will be allocated according to the best five runner-up stories.
Good luck everyone and may the best pup win!
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date for entries is 3pm GMT Friday 17th August 2012.
- The contest is open to residents in the UK, Ireland, Europe, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand over the age of 18.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entries must include the name of a dog and the reason the name should be chosen in order to be eligible.
- The winner of the first prize and the 5 runner up prizes must contact SureFlap by 3pm GMT Friday 24th August to claim their prize.
- The winner of the 1st prize must supply a photograph of a dog in order to claim their commissioned pet portrait.
- All six winners will have their names and locations published on the SureFlap blog and on the SureFlap Facebook Page.
- All six winning stories will appear in a separate blog post on the SureFlap blog.